Saturday, February 27, 2010

Carabikang

carabikang

An Indonesian dessert. Made of rice flour, sugar, and coconut cream. A classic favourite.

carabikang

I can't believe I'm back in Melbourne already... sigh. Been busy since I arrived, because I had to reorganize the apartment as my flatmate is going to go back for good. Gosh, I want to bake.. no. I need to. It's just that my mind is occupied with many different things that I can't even think of what to bake.

So this is what I've got at the moment. Carabikang. Enjoy.

carabikang

3 comments:

KennyT said...

The texture looks divine!! Must be very yummy.

BabyBeluga said...

Kue fave waktu kecil di Bandung tuh, suka beli yg rasa pandan di depan toko roti Sidodadi

J said...

#kenny: true!

#babybeluga: iya, biasanya kalo jual carabikang sama pukis.. dan selalu end up beli dua2nya hahaha