Thursday, June 4, 2009
Nothing is like brownie when you need a quick, robust, no-fail, crowd-pleaser food.
180 gr dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
100 gr butter
200 gr caster sugar
150 gr mascarpone
50 gr cocoa powder
50 gr plain flour
2 tsp instant coffee powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20*20cm pan.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Meanwhile sift together cocoa powder, plain flour, and instant coffee powder. Set aside.
3. Add caster sugar and mascarpone to chocolate mixture. Mix until sugar starts to dissolve.
4. Add eggs and mix until combined.
5. Add flour mixture and mix until no streak of flour is visible.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.